Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i think i really like you. LOL!

nianianianiania is here, once again.
yayayayaya.

yeah, after previous post, it's been muchmuch better.
more smiles, realization and love.
after being sick yesterday, i can see that my sisters care for me, im kinda touched. even though sometimes they are very unreasonable and not understanding enough. LOL. but really. though they din do anything so big but it's the thought that counts right? i feel like falling ill again. HAHA. NO, i don't want, being sick is so irritating and boring.

im actually looking forward to my 100th post. this post is my 88th. 12 more to go. HAHA.
i just think, my brain is like my private blog. all the things, that are not written on this blog, are in all my brain. i might have forgotten to write it here or i want to keep it for myself.

let me tell you what i did throughout the weekend;
on saturday, band! as usual. we finished movement 3.
on sunday, it's like the day to refresh and finish all homework. so first, went to church then went out to study with a pretty girl. (MUAHAHA) SO FUN, I LIKE~
and on monday, woke up with a very bad headache, decided not to go to school (though my sisters forced me to).

i'm feeling very happy although there are many homeworks to be done, alot of things that need to be done also, many things to think about and fears that keep haunting me.
wellwellwell, life goes on, you don't know what will happen next, when you will lose what you have, when you'll be gone, when the people that you love will be gone also, and more when's, so just cherish anything and everything you have now wholeheartedly.

9/2/10
is it? i don't know. HAHAHA. whatever la. it's all the same. c:


signing off.