Monday, March 8, 2010

God's with me(:

i feel rather down.
but i realized i'm not alone, i still have people supporting me and cheering me up. thank you!

for my sisters, olivia and alexandra;
looking at a picture of us when we're still kids and looking at us now, i realized how fast time flies, how far we've grown up and changed, remember all those good as well as bad memories of us together. Ups and downs, we've been through it all together. i'm sorry for hurting you and your feelings sometimes, whether it's directly or indirectly, whether i mean it or i don't. so sorry. it's been 15 years that i live with you, we understand each other although sometimes we choose not to. thank you for making me who i am now. yes, we're not perfect sisters, that is definitely true but i thank you for everything and i love you no matter what happens in the future.

your dearest little sister,
vania

i needa be strong. yes, i am strong. thank you God, i know You're with me, i need not to be afraid.