Monday, February 15, 2010

i know you understand how i feel.

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

today, basically doing nothing.
i din know that tomorrow is holiday, it shocked me when i found out that no, tomorrow is still holiday. HAHAHA. now i must agree that this is a long break.
when i'm back to school, i want to revise all my formations, i don't wanna screw up on friday. and i also need to buy files, HAHA, long overdued. and also, my a maths homework. i've not attended my lit lessons cos some valid reasons, looking forward to it(: but wait, i haven't finished reading chapter 4! argh.

i think i'll be dropping chinese and taking CLB~ (:
YAY, but for some reasons i don't want to take CLB. ):

signing off.


in my room, lying on bed, thinking what's next.

i feel so burdened with many things, all weigh on my shoulder. i feel like i'm alone. i feel like i'm drowning to nowhere, i don't want continue already, i've got enough, i'm afraid to fail and not having second chance, i'm tired.

but when people come to me and console me, offer me their shoulders to lie on, and be listening ear, help me to find the way out, it relieved me, it made me realize that hey, i'm not alone in this world, i have them who are always there for me, care for me, love me, whom i can share my joy and sorrows with. they are the reason for me to keep going on and live on. thank you~
(:

cepetan pulang lah! kangen~